Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh, Emily!!

What a ham!
I'm beginning to think that the Lord put Emily in our family just to bring some humor. She's a total crack-up this morning, just by her being Em.
It's cold this morning, so I told her she might want to wear pants. She yelled down to me that she would wear leggings. OK. No problem. I'm thinking those tighter, stretchy type pants.
She comes down with shorts and bright pink dance leggings, a t-shirt and sweatshirt. Who showed her Punky Brewster videos?? Fess up!! Because that's pretty much her style. (Oh yes, she did go to school like that.)
Then, she hands me an envelope. It says "To the Parents of Emily Baldwin"
In it, I find a letter addressed to "Dear Sir or Maam": We are the GGTG, Give Gifts to Girls Crew. According to us, your daughter Emily Baldwin needs the following gifts: Jo Bro concert tickets, Nick Jonas, Webkinz, TY Beanie Babies, an acoustic guitar, a microphone, french fries and anything else Emily wants.
I LOVE this girl!

5 comments:

jeffandleath said...

Love it! Love the pure honesty!

Kari said...

Hilarious!! I thought you were going to say the letter was from the fashion police or something, LOL!!!

Karen said...

She cracks me up! I love her fashion sense, beats the ratty old t-shirt and holy jeans that Faith begs to wear to school every day :) I swear...what would they do without us?

Rendi said...

That girl is after my own heart- there is nothing better than a jokester!

Sonia said...

That's so funny! Avery keeps asking when Emily's going to come back to visit her! Maybe she'll teach Avery how to dress, lol!