Thursday, October 9, 2008

If Emily were in charge of the world.

I think that's Em in the picture with tons of popcorn and pancakes. Notice she lives in a castle with a dog. Neither of which she'll ever have.
You can click on it, to read in her own hand-writing.


If I Were In Charge of the World, by Emily
If I was in charge of the world, I'd cancel Runescape, waking up early, enemies and also foods gross to me.
If I were in charge of the world, there'd be Jonas Brothers by my side, lollipops, and all candy would be free for girls and Vanessa Ann Hudgeons would be a no one.
If I were in charge of the world, you wouldn't have sad. You wouldn't have boring. You wouldn't have apartments, just mansions. Or "your brother isn't mean to you." You wouldn't even have mean brothers, just nice.
If I were in charge of the world, a tree would be a clubhouse, All backyards would be playgrounds.
And a person who sometimes forgot to sleep would still be allowed to be in charge of the world.

OK. A few random thoughts.... obviously we have sibling rivalry issues. I have no idea where the apartment thought came, and who "forgets" to sleep?

5 comments:

Kari said...

Very creative and cute, Miss Emily!!

Sonia said...

She cracks me up! I think I'd like Emily being in charge of the world. Especially with Vanessa being a no one, lol! That is too funny! Plus, I like the idea of only mansions and no waking up early! Ahh...that would be the life!

Karen said...

Can Faith live in that world? I'm sure would feel right at home with Emily!

Emily VO said...

Your kids are growing up!!! I think Emily looks more and more like you. AS for the snow it is still here, Eva and our neighbor played in it all morning. We are supposed to have temps back int the 70s by weeks end, but we'll see.

Hot Pants said...

I'm with her on the Runescape! That was cute.