After a tedious appointment (mammogram and ultrasound), they discovered nothing wrong. Maybe someday I'll post the whole ordeal, but it shook me up enough to want to just ignore the whole ordeal.
We survived our crazy weekend with flying colors and are anxious for another new week!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Julie! I'm SO Glad!! Whew! Those scares are no fun!!
Julie I had no idea all of this was going on. I am so glad everything is okay. :)
I'm glad all is well! I'm sorry I couldn't be there to help, not that there's much I could've done, but you know what I mean! If you need a short getaway, D/FW isn't too long of a drive :)
Sorry about the crappy week! Hope this week is so much better....talk to you soon.
I'm glad to hear that all is well now.
Post a Comment