Monday, October 6, 2008

School Pictures

Every year I don't realize how much my kids' looks have changed until their school pictures are delivered. My babies are growing up.
Kyle, age 12, grade 6
He doesn't like this picture because I said it looked "cute". BOYS!!!
Emily, age 9, grade 4
She likes all pictures of herself. GIRLS!!


5 comments:

jeffandleath said...

Yeah, I don't think Kyle looks like his Dad at all and Emily definitely doesn't look like her Mom! JK - wow, it is crazy - like you 2 long, long ago.
Leath

Kari said...

Doesn't he look cool and Emily cute - just like her Mom!! :)

And I LOVE your post below! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Hot Pants said...

Hey Julie, this is easier than facebook. I will spend some time catching up with you by reading your blog.

Amy

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

They're so cute!