
Saturday is a special day, it's the day we spend the entire day in the hot sun watching our kids play their games. (I have reverse racoon eyes to prove it. I am tan/sunburned everywhere on my face except where my big ol' sunglasses are!) Go ahead, call me a bad mom. I admit it. I love that my kids play sports and get some good exercise, but I hate spending 5 days a week toting them to practices and games. I was at football practice yesterday, and one of the moms mentioned she could watch/enjoy her son playing football all year. There's something either wrong with her, or wrong with me. You be the judge.
2 comments:
I just had to crack up reading this post! I'm with you - hate trapesing kids all over when they are involved in sports, even though love it that they are involved.
Definitely wrong with her. Does she only have one child? That's how I was pre-Avery, and now, I'm sooo happy baseball isn't 12 months a year. It's bad enough they only get January and February off before they start practicing again! Maybe if it was air conditioned during the hot months, which in Texas is about ten months, I'd feel differently!
Post a Comment