I keep looking at my blog as if it's going to mysteriously change all by itself. But then I realized my life just isn't that exciting to be blogging about.
I had a typical mom day today: haircut, dentist, shopping, home, need to go back because I forgot something.....off to visit somebody from church, then off to piano lessons w/ the kids.
And no, I didn't go to the gym because of my dentist appointment. (OK. Let's be honest. I could've gone and done a short workout before my appt., but I went back to bed instead. And I had crazy dreams about the house behind us falling over in the wind....But I digress...)
Greg gets home tonight so I need to at least make my bed and seem like I've been productive. (I'm usually very productive, not just usually around the house, because, well, that's not so much fun.)
If anyone has suggestions on how I can spice up my life/therefore spice up my blog, feel free to let me know!!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Julie...I'm so glad you're blogging, but sad that your aren't at the Y anymore. Now I never see you. Have a great day!
I think you have a lot of spice in your life! You just don't give yourself enough credit. Just be thankful you don't live in a cursed house, lol!!!
Julie...I love reading your blog. If you spice up your life anymore I might not see you at the gym..and we can't have that because that is my only time away from the kids:-)
Post a Comment