This morning, Naomi and I went to a kickboxing class at Lifetime. I LOVE the class. The instructor is lots of fun and I get a good workout.
Afterward, we went swimming in the outdoor pool and then kind of hung out on the lounge chairs. I decided that I have a pretty darn good life. This stay-at-home mom thing is much easier when the kids are in school all day!! (It's much less exhausting than when they were little and needed to be entertained. But when they get home, we're always on the go and busy, and I pretty much drop dead by 10 p.m.)
Don't get me wrong: I do LOTS of very important/necessary things each day. But I'm grateful for the small luxury of just hanging out at the pool at 11 a.m.
If only the gym had a pool boy to bring us fruit drinks and towels.....
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sounds fun! At least you got a great workout and good friend time!! Renew yourself so you can have the emotional energy to deal with your kids!
Oh I'm so jealous!!! I can't wait for the day that I get to do that! For now, I'll just keep on running after the little ones and hope that it burns more calories, lol!!! So far, it's not working, but I'll keep wishing!!!
Post a Comment