I took four years of Spanish in High School, and one year in college. And guess what?? I can't speak it to save my life!!!
I'm very thankful for friends who do speak the language because apparently you can get better deals that way! Thanks to my espanol-speaking friends, I have a gardener who's going to do my landscaping for much, much, much cheaper than the other landscaper I initially was going to get. (I just used the first landscaper's ideas)
I'll post more when it's finished.
Before I die, I am going to learn the language!! Unfortunately, the book stuff isn't always the way it's actually said. But, to keep myself in practice, I better go to a Mexican restaurant--pronto!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've always wanted to learn Spanish too. I feel that I may need it at some point in my life. But I've never had a class in it. I can't believe I graduated from HS and College with never having taken a foreign language (band got me around it in HS)!
Yay for your new, inexpensive landscaping! I can't wait to see pics!!
And hey, we should plan to go to BYU Women's Conf. or Educ. Week sometime! That would be fun!
Definitely. I had friends from various parts of the country who went last year, but I was too late to get in on it. Greg said he'd work from home so I could go.
Post a Comment