I admit. I'm struggling as a mother.
My son is doing what kids his age do---test their parents, push to the limits, become overly sensitive to things that aren't that big of a deal, etc. My daughter is happy go-lucky, but I can't get her to eat healthily or get organized.
I'm not sure how to deal with it. And I usually deal with it the wrong way. But I still love them to pieces.
Why doesn't motherhood come with instructions?? I could sure use some about now.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
((((JULIE)))) Don't be so hard on yourself! I have always admired you as a Mother!
I think we all have days like that, though. Hang in there! Keep at it!!
I'm right there with you! I think it's going to be a struggle until they move out, and possibly for a little while after that too. lol!!! Good luck! From what I can tell though, you do an awesome job! I love your kids!!!
Post a Comment