Monday, April 21, 2008

Landscaping

The corners look like this!
OK. It's really not that exciting at the moment. But when the rose bushes grow, and the ground cover plants spread, I'm hoping it'll look good and cover the utility box!
We did the same thing on each side.
(Thanks to Naomi and Wendy who helped me get such a good deal! I tried talking to Pedro on Saturday and he spoke to me half English/half Spanish. Luckily I understood what he was saying!)

My fence

I have baskets w/ flowers hanging on my fence. They look little compared to my big fence, but it gives it a little happier feel than the drab wood. I love this time of year. However, I realized that I have the tendency to spend way too much money on flowers each year. If i see a flower I like, I just have to buy it. I'm not like that with anything else....not shoes or clothes or ANYTHING! Greg is probably thankful for that!

2 comments:

Sonia said...

That looks so good! I'm so jealous!!! I'm not allowed to do yard work because of my stinkin' asthma, but I can dream. One day, I'll have enough money to have a professional do it, lol!!!

Kari said...

It looks fantastic Julie!! I've been working in my backyard trying to get things planted as well! Ya gotta love Springtime weather!