Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lazy Day

Yesterday I worked out for two hours at the gym. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but not so much this morning.

I feel like someone drugged me. I'm tired and sore. And I went back to bed instead of going to the gym today.

Now I have to get ready to head off to Emily's school for Pioneer Day.

Not sure I'll be able to fit in any exercise today, but I'll try. I have a few hours between when the kids get home and my RS meeting. But I also need to go grocery shopping.

Being lazy sounds so good at the beginning, but not at the end!!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

I did that day before yesterday, did the treadmill 2x and then yesterday didn't get on at all! And today I've yet to exercise and I really need to!

Anyway, I'm right there with ya!

Sonia said...

Two hours? I wish I could work-out that long. I'm lucky if I make it through an hour, lol!!! You've inspired me to work-out longer and harder. I just hope I can get the energy up to do it, lol!!

Tiffany said...

That's much better than I've been doing lately. I call walking from my bedroom to the kitchen a workout! I'm glad you found my blog on Sonia's. I would love to come to Texas and go out to lunch! :) Tiffany