We just had our official team meeting this week, which means Kyle starts practice next week. Four times a week in 100-degree weather until school starts. Then down to two nights a week.
Texas football is something else. (If you've heard any stories, they're true!) Last year wasn't quite all we thought it would be, but we're hoping the new head coach will be much better--and nicer to the kids.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Y'all are Crazy!!! 4 nights a week in 100 degree heat???!!! j/k!
I actually have some other friends who are big time TX youth football players (well their kids are) and I've heard it is a bigtime sport there!!
Oh good luck to Kyle (and you) in that kind of heat for practices!
Hey Julie, I made our blog private, so I can send you an invite if you email me your email address.
tifflovesammon@gmail.com
I have heard that football is "crazy" here but, I still look forward to the day that my boys play. How FUN. :-)
Post a Comment