Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Girl Power
Today I went to my neighbor Naomi's house. Our other friend, Laurie, taught us how to make shelves. Now Naomi has beautiful shelves in her closet, and I'm going to be next in Kyle's closest (as soon as I get the time). I think I like using power tools. It's much more my style than doing little crafty things. I've always liked BIG projects. I guess I'm a bit A.D.D. I never got into toll painting or anything because I couldn't wait for the paint to try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lol, I know what you mean! Too bad I missed that tutorial. I could've used it! Suddenly I feel like I need to do a lot of projects, just so I can use the power tools! Hopefully I won't cause too much destruction!
WOW Shelf making sounds like a huge undertaking! I think I'm ADD too. That is why I can't sit through a movie unless it's a chick flick!!
Post a Comment