Kyle's new 'doAt the beginning of summer, Kyle decided he wanted his hair buzzed. I don't know why for sure. But, after putting it off, we finally did it. I was afraid he'd look really goofy, but it actually isn't too bad. He's pretty proud of his new hairdo...and glad that it keeps him cooler.
I keep singing the Monchichi song around him. "Monchichi Monchichi so cute and cuddly....."
(If you're much younger than me, you won't know what that is!)
I keep reminding myself that it's just hair!!
3 comments:
I love it! At least he will feel cooler & look it too.
Oh he looks so handsome with his buzz cut!! I keep my boys buzzed throughout most of the year, it's just easier that way.
I'm just starting to catch up on blogs, etc... and it sounds like you guys had a great time in Utah! When we were there last summer we had to go and drive around and look at everywhere we lived while there. I can't believe how much those trees at Wymount have grown!!
And Happy Birthday to your cute Emily too!!
Okay, so what is with the y'all? You'd think you lived in Texas or something!
Whoa- when did Kyle get to looking so old?
Post a Comment