Monday, April 6, 2009

Two Weeks!!

I did it. I cooked dinner at home for TWO WEEKS straight. Is that possible?? Why, yes. It is-- if you set your mind to it. (I paid for two lunches out, but those are cheap compared to taking the whole fam out to dinner.) I had grand visions for those hundreds of dollars I'm saving this month. Then I got the bill for Emily's Scout Camp ($270 left) and Kyle's Scout Camp ($205). Oh well.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Remember go to THE DUMP! I bet you can find something great for a great price.

Kari said...

Just think about how much you are defraying the cost of those camps by cooking in. I think eating out more would be more tempting if we had fewer kids but eating out for seven is SO expensive! LOL

What an inspiration you are!!

Sonia said...

That's awesome, I seriously need to try that! I understand about camp costs, it's not cheap!

Rendi said...

I dream of a day that work doesn't wear me out and find us eating cereal for dinner...did any of your days include that? It's great progress when I upgraded last night to crepes withh strawberries (alas, not so healthy but very delicious!) Thank you for the inspiration to be better!