Sunday, April 12, 2009

HaPpY EaStEr!!

We had a great Easter weekend, but forgot to take a single photo. Oh well. Just pretend.

The day started a bit stormy, but the end of the day was B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L!!

We had the neighbors over for a late lunch. OK. We pretty much ate all day, so I don't really care to go to Weight Watchers tomorrow. The kids have the day off Monday, so that'll be my excuse not to go.

The guys put out Easter eggs for the kids to find. Surprisingly, the boys had a harder time finding the eggs than the girls. Sometimes, the eggs in plain sight are the hardest ones to find.
The kids also decorated some hard-boiled eggs, but we left them out in the sun so we probably won't get to eat them.

Naomi and Greg kicked our butts at Sequence, so I think Trevor and I need to have a rematch soon.

Other than that, we just made a few phone calls to grandparents and relaxed. I hope "all y'all" had a wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

Hot Pants said...

Sequence is one of my faves! Glad you had a great holiday weekend!

Michelle said...

Nothing wrong with eating all day. It was the Holiday. Glad you guys had a great weekend.

Rendi said...

Sounds like fun!