Monday, March 30, 2009

My Gold Star Day!


Who says gold stars are just for kids? They work for 30-somethings too. I FINALLY got my 20-pounds lost star at Weight Watchers today. I was oh-so-close for a month now, but I'd gain a little, lose a little, gain a little. As of last week, I was .2 pounds away. So, today was the day!! I've officially lost 21.4 pounds. (I'm jumping for joy at the moment!!) I hope to get a couple more 5-pound stars before I'm done with this weight-loss program. It's getting harder and harder to lose weight, but I'm gonna keep at it since I'm starting to actually like the new sizes I'm fitting into!!

5 comments:

Rendi said...

Whoo hoo! Way to go! On the other hand, I am just gaining and gaining. I do feel confident about a big dump in September!

Kari said...

Yay!!

Michelle said...

That is awesome! I really need to do the same. ijust love food too much!

Sonia said...

Way to go, that's awesome. I need to work on that myself. I've been on steroids and stuff for all my illnesses, and it made me pack on the pounds. Btw, congrats on cooking at home too. Another thing I need to work on, lol!

Karen said...

Great job Julie....you look so great!