I am so excited for her! About a year ago I asked Emily if she'd like to get her ears pierced. She wanted nothing to do with it because she thought it would hurt. Then, yesterday, we were at Clarie's trying to find a birthday present for her friend. When, out of nowhere, she decides she wants to get her ears pierced!! I even asked if she wanted to think about it and return tomorrow to do it. Nope. She decided it was time right then and there. She has little daisy earrings. They're so cute. I'm proud of you Em!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
My baby got her ears pierced!!!
I am so excited for her! About a year ago I asked Emily if she'd like to get her ears pierced. She wanted nothing to do with it because she thought it would hurt. Then, yesterday, we were at Clarie's trying to find a birthday present for her friend. When, out of nowhere, she decides she wants to get her ears pierced!! I even asked if she wanted to think about it and return tomorrow to do it. Nope. She decided it was time right then and there. She has little daisy earrings. They're so cute. I'm proud of you Em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, she looks beautiful! How exciting!!!!
Very cute! Alyssa got those same earrings at Claire's when she got her ears pierced 2 years ago!
Good for her! She's so brave. Don't you just love Claires? We have to set a time limit when we go there. Faith can never make up her mind.
Post a Comment