Chicago Temple, Glenview Illinois, where we got married. We had a ring-ceremony in Wisconsin that evening. We spent MANY anniversaries in small-town Wisconsin because we'd visit our parents for the holiday... and because Grandma is an excellent free babsitter. But this year, we were happy to stay in Houston and celebrate. It wasn't quite as cold. And there are better restaurants. Greg even took the initiative and made reservations here:
Fogo de Chao, Houston. Great food, but I prefer to go somewhere that the waiters aren't quite so attentive. The only thing they didn't do was eat my food for me...though they probably would have. Yum! But I think I'll stick with seafood for awhile now. We were going to get cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, but once we started walking around the Galleria we decided we really didn't need it after all.
We can hardly believe it's been 15 years. In another 15 years, we could be grandparents. Sheesh!
We're heading up to College Station tomorrow to check out the Texas A&M campus...and find out more about this great state of Texas. Then we'll be celebrating New Year's Eve at home.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to come up with my New Year's resolutions. I'm doing my research first. I admit, I'm really good at researching and planning, but not so good on following through when it comes to certain goals!
Here's to a great 2010!!
1 comment:
Happy anniversary! Dwight loves that restaurant. When we lived in Austin he made us drive to Houston just to go there.
Post a Comment