Emily tried out, and got a small-group part at the 5th grade concert.
Notice she made sure to be front and center. Diva.
Now, confession time: I went to ALL of Kyle's 5th grade choir concerts. They went to 3 different venues AND had a sing-along at school. I only went to ONE of Emily's daytime concerts, but she didn't care. We actually missed the evening family concert because Greg and I had a Dow Christmas party to attend. (Really, you can't get out of it when your husband is in charge.)
Anyway, Emily didn't seem to suffer any emotional damage even though I got a headache just thinking about missing her evening performance. Greg couldn't go to any because he was out of town until it was time for his party, so I'm still the better parent ;-)


1 comment:
any damage that you know of...everything is the mom's fault. Check the parent handbook page 72.
Post a Comment