

Yesterday was Valentine's Day, a busy day for school kids around the country! I met Greg for lunch at Pappadeux, one of my favorite restaurants. Then I headed back so I could make it in time for the kids' parties.
The fifth graders met in the cafeteria and had ice cream sundaes. Kyle pretended not to care that I was there because that's what boys his age do! Emily, on the other hand, loved having me visit.
I spent the rest of the day cleaning and doing laundry...of course you wouldn't know it today!
2 comments:
I know what you mean! Adam totally ignored me after a two second hello! After all the work it took to get me and the two little ones up there! At least he hugged his little sister!!!
Oh, I so hear ya on the cleaning and laundry and then "not knowing it" soon thereafter!!
Looks like you guys had a fun V-day! I still can't get over how much Kyle looks like Greg and how much Emily looks like you!!
Post a Comment