Why is it that children only get sick in the middle of the night? Or something happens when my husband is out of town?
I was up at 4 a.m. taking care of a sick Emily (and washing sheets). Now Kyle isn't feeling well and his blood sugars are off, no matter what we do.
I'm tired today...and a bit crabby.
Greg's in Michigan until Thursday and I need to go grocery shopping and run other errands that have been on my to-do list. I didn't exercise at all today. In fact, I pretty much did nothing but laundry, clean the kitchen and watch tv. (Did I mention I was tired?)
Hopefully both kids will be in school tomorrow. Since moms don't get "sick days", I hope this little bug stays away from me.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am right there with you!!!
Oh, I wish I had a good answer for you!! You really did accomplish a lot considering!!
I hope today is a better day and that everyone is feeling better SOON!
Post a Comment