OK. Here I am with my very first blog post. I have to pick up the kids in 20 minutes from piano. Before then, however, I need to be making a "bagged" dinner because we have to be at a Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation activity 15 minutes after piano lessons finish. But what am I doing? I'm playing on the computer!
I was leery about putting anything Texas in the title, for fear that it might jinx me. We moved here in November of 2006 from Wisconsin. I would've stayed in Wisconsin forever because I LOVED it in Sheboygan. I had great friends and family close by.
I love Texas too, which really surprised me. I found great friends here too. And family members manage to trickle in periodically.
Hopefully this blog will keep you current on our family's activities. Or maybe it'll just be a place for me to vent...not sure which one yet!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Julie!! Welcome to blogland!!
I had to LOL at your profile on the sidebar about what Emily said! :)
Yippie! I'm so excited that you're doing a blog now! I'm sure you're going to love it! P.S. I definitely use mine to vent, lol!!!
Post a Comment