Monday, February 18, 2008

Do You Bosu?

I only wish I looked like this woman. But I do that move!





Lots of people don't even know what a bosu is!



I try to get to the Y most weekdays. My favorite class used to be a Bosu circuit class, but then they added a body combat class (like Tae-Bo), which interests me even more. But today I did go to the Bosu class, and IT KICKED MY BUTT!! It didn't help that I had running shoes on, instead of cross trainers. My feet kept on slipping to the front of my shoes... and I'm not ultra-coordinated in the first place.But I always feel better after I work out.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

You are so good about working out! I need to get motivated, I'm just too darn lazy!!! Way to go Julie!!! By the way, I'm sure the Bosu would kick my butt too!!!