Sunday, May 2, 2010
First Weekend in May
Greg and I got back into town on Friday night to find happy kids and a clean house. Thank you Grandma B for watching them and keeping everything in great shape while we were gone. Our house is officially listed as "option pending" with MLS, so we haven't had our phone ringing off the hook this weekend with people wanting to see the house. Knowing this, I purposely didn't make my bed this morning. What a rebel, I know. But darn it, I am tired of leaving the house in perfect shape "just in case". (And, I got out of bed at 10:05 a.m. and needed get to church by 11.)
Emily has participated in Honor Choir during 4th and 5th grades. It's an auditioned choir of 4th and 5th graders out of Katy School District's 32 elementary schools.I can't remember how many kids are in it. But there's usually about 4 kids auditioning for every one opening. So, she was elated to make it. Singing is her thing in life...anything that puts her on a stage.
Grandma Baldwin and the kids are so happy together. Norda said the kids didn't fight ONCE while she was watching them. Nope. They saved that til when I got home. Then they fought in the car about who was going to bring in the piano books. Yep, that sounds about right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment