Friday, May 7, 2010

Help!


If you don't see or hear from me in awhile, please come make sure I'm not suffocating underneath a pile of papers. Every time I turn around, there are more relocation papers to sign, have notarized or Fedex back. I was in my closet today and realized that I have a stack of mail that has been left unopened since we were househunting in Michigan--the first week of APRIL. Thank goodness my bills are paid automatically or we might find ourselves in deep trouble.

I was at Emily's school today dropping stuff off (ok, I was there three times already this morning, I admit). When I was there on something totally unrelated, the secretary told me I needed to sign a paper for next year stating we weren't gonna be in the school district. Apparently, she sent it home twice. I blamed it on my mother-in-law since she was watching the kids while I was out of town. (Total lie! She had everything organized for me) That reminds me, Kyle must have one in his backpack all scrunched up and waiting for my signature.
I have a pen under these papers somewhere...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Moving can be fun, because its a new adventure, but I agree it can also be a big pain. We've done it so much that I hope and I mean hope we can stay put for awhile. Even though Relo is taking care of all the stuff, I still feel like we had to do SO much!!! Not fun at all!! Let me know if I can help with anything!!