Sunday, November 29, 2009

Been Tagged

Thanks Michelle for making me think.

1. What were you doing ten years ago? Living like poor college students even though we were finished with our schooling. I stayed at home with a 3-year-old and a baby. We had just moved to Wisconsin from Chicago.

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list? 1. Learn to speak Spanish. 2. Practice piano 3. Organize my coupons 4. Clean the guest room 5. Eat healthier than I did over Thanksgiving.

3. What snacks do you enjoy? UH.. all of them. My latest find is laughing cow cheese on fat-free triscuits.

4. What are the places you've lived? Manitowoc, WI; Eau Claire, WI; Provo, UT; Chicago, IL; New Berlin, WI; Sheboygan, WI; Katy, TX

5. What are 5 things you would do if you became a millionaire? 1. Buy a mansion 2. Travel the world 3. Invest 4. Get that Mercedes convertible I have my eye on 5. Keep it away from the kids because they need to learn how to be self-sufficient.

Now I'd like to tag anyone who has an extra minute to post this on her own blog. Or, who doesn't have an extra minute but needs a break. you know who you are...

3 comments:

Rendi said...

Who is that person with some extra time??? Technically, you never lived in Chicago but rather Elgin. I see that WI gets separated out!

Julie said...

Maybe I'm selectively ignoring the fact that I lived in Elgin. Anyway, Chicago sounds better.

Rendi said...

You're right...I usually refer to it as Chicago too since nobody knows Elgin!