The biggest news is that our ward was split. But we're staying right where we are...along with most of our ward.
"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" This pic was taken before Halloween. Creepy.
An exhausted Kyle after he spent 2 Saturdays working on Eagle projects painting/repairing houses in Houston.
Spooky... or as Em said when she was small "booky". Em and her friends decorated our car for the ward trunk or treat. She has waaayy too much candy. I sneak the tootsie rolls when nobody's looking. (Rendi-I think of you every time I eat one)
Kyle had his first choir concert of the year. Don't they look smashing? The vests didn't arrive in time for the concerts though.
3 comments:
Love the choir concert suits! The boys look great!! And oh, ward splits, I brace myself everytime I go through one. I hope yours turned out good for you!!!
Like the pics and glad to see more regular updates Julie! Are you referring to the manufacturing of Tootsie Rolls or just the fact that I like them?
The manufacturing. I thought you'd never eat one again.
Post a Comment