Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our Week


We took Emily to Girl Scout Camp in Seabrook, TX on Sunday. She was so excited to go.


left: Kyle stomping on a Rangers Jersey because a Brewer won the Home Run Derby.
Emily and Ashlyn at camp!


Em wanted a top bunk. She couldn't forget a couple webkinz and her eyemask!
The Dorm: next to Galveston Bay







My baby!
Kyle and I have been hanging out since Emily went to camp. I told him that when he was gone, I gave Emily the option of getting a mani/pedi or seeing a movie. I told him he has the same option: We saw "Night at the Museum" today.
I think we're going to check out an outlet mall tomorrow in Cypress. Boys can be just as clothes-conscious as girls. Don't be fooled.
Tonight Greg and Kyle are at Scout meetings. And Emily's at camp. I think this is the first hour of "me time" I've had at home all summer long. aaahhhh. Can you hear the silence?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's been fun hanging with you guys at the pool. I'm sure you guys will find some deals at the outlet mall....i love that place!