Monday, July 6, 2009

How did it get to be July already?

I wish I could say I have lots of fun and exciting things to blog about. But the truth is, we've just been doing normal stuff.

Kyle survived camp and, it turns out, he actually had some fun in the record heat. Meanwhile, Em and I had a good week doing girl stuff together.

We are ALL happy to have Greg home from Chicago. He was gone for about two weeks.

Now it's time for doctor's appointments, Emily's b-day party, and other miscellaneous appointments/meetings. And hopefully we'll get more pool time somewhere in there too. Hope everyone's having a great summer!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I bet you were happy to get everyone home and get some normalcy back to life. We are leaving again this week (me to Youth Conf., Laren to a work conf. in CA, and the kids to their cousins). I'll be glad when life can settle down for us once again too!

Michelle said...

Yes, Summer has been great so far...we miss seeing you guys at the pool!!!