Emily gives her birthday a thumbs up!It's unbelievable for sure. Emily, MY BABY, is officially ten years old. How is that possible? I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday--and I still hyperventilate just thinking about it.
Emily convinced her dad and I to let her have a sleepover. What were were thinking when we said yes? She invited her "closest" school friends and neighbors. (12 showed up. 9 slept over.) She promised she would plan and execute the party, which she did splendidly. She made herself a cute little party planner, made lists, did the decorating, etc. I think she may have herself a career in party planning--if she decides to not be President of the United States, an author or CEO.
There was a water-balloon fight, which lasted about 5 minutes. Although it took us hours to fill the balloons. Emily also made a game up where the girls had to taste candy and guess what kind it was. Not to mention, eating pizza, playing the limbo and making a mess of my house.
The girls had a midnight fashion show after giving each other makeovers. I didn't even provide any make-up, but somehow there was enough to do everyone's face and nails.


Happy Birthday Emily. We love you!
1 comment:
That makes me wish I had at least one girl, but oh well. It looks like a great party!
Post a Comment