Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Unexpected Sadness

This is kind of a weird thing to blog about, but I need to get it out. And I can't get ahold of Greg. I just found out that Geraldine, our beautiful neighbor and mom to Emily's friend, Angie, passed away this morning due to complications of childbirth. I'm in shock. I feel helpless. I just needed to tell someone.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

i'm so sorry to hear about that. is there anything i can do?? your in our thoughts and prayers...

Kari said...

Oh.my.word!! It's not everyday, nowadays that you hear of someone dying from childbirth. It goes to show just how risky it really is!!

(((HUGS)))) Julie!! I'm SO SORRY!!!
and (((HUGS))) to Emily too!!

Emily Rathke said...

I'm so sorry, Julie. I know those feelings. We will pray for you!

Sonia said...

That's awful...it's been a long time since I've been on my computer reading blogs, so I thought I'd catch up on yours. I can't believe it though, that is so sad!!!