Greg, Julie, Kyle and Emily before church on Mother's Day. The women were treated to a wonderful brunch at church. But I saved my appetite ( and my ww points) for the real deal: Kyle and Emily's annual Mother's Day brunch.We even got our hot food hot and cold food cold this year!
Kyle at his baseball game. He's becoming quite a pitcher.
Me, getting fried in the sun. I was out in the 90-degree heat this day from 11:30 a.m. til 3:30 p.m. I got sunburned on one side of my body. Gotta love the wind-blown look.
We all went to Taste of Texas. The food was D-E-L-I-S-H. I ate my filet with a butter knife. I'd go back again and again. Emily was supposed to have a field trip there, but it got cancelled due to the swine flu scare. So we killed two birds with one stone by taking her there and showing Norda some Texas-y stuff. (This place is way better than Perry's in my opinion)
Emily's last Honor Choir Concert was this month too. They did a fantastic job. I keep singing "Puttin' on the Ritz" though. Every child received a medal. All fourth graders who were in Honor Choir this year are automatically enrolled next year. Whew! No more nerve-wracking auditions for awhile.
Kyle at his baseball game. He's becoming quite a pitcher.
Me, getting fried in the sun. I was out in the 90-degree heat this day from 11:30 a.m. til 3:30 p.m. I got sunburned on one side of my body. Gotta love the wind-blown look.
We all went to Taste of Texas. The food was D-E-L-I-S-H. I ate my filet with a butter knife. I'd go back again and again. Emily was supposed to have a field trip there, but it got cancelled due to the swine flu scare. So we killed two birds with one stone by taking her there and showing Norda some Texas-y stuff. (This place is way better than Perry's in my opinion)
Emily's last Honor Choir Concert was this month too. They did a fantastic job. I keep singing "Puttin' on the Ritz" though. Every child received a medal. All fourth graders who were in Honor Choir this year are automatically enrolled next year. Whew! No more nerve-wracking auditions for awhile.And, oh yeah, soccer season is OVER!!! WoooHOOOO

1 comment:
Looking good Julie! You are getting smaller and I am getting fatter. Norda looks good too. I still remember staying at her house when we went to that amusement park place (I can't remember the name of it...) Try and stay cool in TX. We are due for some 80-90 degree weather this week, but looking forward to it!
Post a Comment