Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

My birthday cake: a Weight Watchers 1 point chocolate cake.
Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I had a very relaxing day on Saturday.

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you had a great one! Btw, your hair looks sooo cute!!! I love it!

Kari said...

Yes! Happy birthday to you, indeed!! Now please don't tell me that you really only had the 1 point chocolate cake for your bday cake? I only say that because Laren just asked me what kind I wanted and I told him homemade carrot cake (applesauce substituted for the oil). Even though I should be skipping the cake altogether after the binge on Halloween candy that I've had.

Rendi said...

Happy Birthday!!! Now you are old and have to eat Weight Watchers cakes???? When did that happen?

Dicksons said...

I didn't even realize that people left comments on these things. I don't know how to put links to other blogs on mine yet either. I also just recently joined facebook. You would have been welcome to stay with us when you passed through. Next time you head up North, plan on stopping to see us! Great to stay in touch!