Emily first day of 4th Grade. Wet headRendi chastised me for not updating my blog. So here's an update .
School started August 25th. Kyle's in 6th grade in JUNIOR HIGH. Ugh. The first day was rough, but it has gotten much better. Emily is now in 4th grade. Where did the time go?
Here's my week. Mondays are pretty much free days. We get to stay home after school. That's usually when my day truly starts getting busy.
Tuesday=football,
Wednesday=RS meeting, piano and soccer
Thursday=football
Friday=soccer
Saturday=football and soccer (And did I mention it's still over 90 degrees)
Sunday=church and sleep
Throw in some shopping, cooking, cleaning, Relief Society stuff, checking the kids' homework, going to the temple, and you know all about what I've been up to.
Quite honestly, I just haven't quite gotten into a groove since school started. I'm still feeling like I can't get everything done that I need to. Maybe I get too side-tracked by the computer...or the fact that they play CSI all afternoon on Spike. Or maybe it's because I haven't gotten used to waking up early and I fall asleep after coming home from the gym. Whatever it is, I am going to get more productive!!!
Tomorrow I'm leaving for Denver. Greg has to be there on business and I jumped at the chance to tag along.
I'm so excited to see my friend Kari who I haven't seen since BYU. She's such a great person. I'll come back totally inspired, I'm sure!

8 comments:
Well, it's about time you had an update! I don't see why you are crying about not enough time- wake up! Kyle is almost old enough to drive and then you have a cake walk. Greg is the one you need to worry about. What has he been up to and any word about a job change for him- maybe moving to Idaho?
You are getting to Denver a little too late- you missed the Democratic convention. I guess you can still have a good time though...
So glad to hear from you! I've been wondering what's going on with you and your family! Avery keeps asking for Emily to come back, and of course Adam still misses Kyle. Thankfully he's playing baseball again, so he doesn't have too much time to think about how lonely he is, lol! Have fun in Denver, I can't wait to hear all about it!
Yay, Julie!! I can't wait to see you and I've been hoping for the blog update too!
But, I'm getting better than that - an update in person!! Yipee!!
Ohhh, you sound so busy. Denver is a well needed trip fo you...I hope you have a blast and maybe I'll see you at the gym when you get back. :)
Julie...glad you finally posted! We need to hang out when you get back.
Julie...glad you finally posted! We need to hang out when you get back.
Happy Birthday to Kyle- who can forget his birthday! Are you still doing half bithdays?
Julie-
I'm sure you are busy with Ike aftermath, but you better be okay and have some good stories!
Post a Comment