I don't have time to go into detail. But I wanted to let you know we survived the hurricane. We still don't have telephone or water, but all is well otherwise. We were only w/out electricity for 8-9 hours.
The kids slept through it all. And I hardly slept. I'll post more in the next day or two.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Phew! We were really worried about you guys! Glad to hear you're all okay! Hope you get the phones and water back on soon! Thanks for the update!
I'm SO relieved you're all safe! SO FUN to see you this last week! :)
Glad to hear all is well and thanks for the e-mail. Give us details when you get time...
Oh yeah- the UPS facility in Katy is still closed so you guys must have problems still! Just thought I would let you know...
Post a Comment