We've all been suffering....except Greg, of course, from internet withdrawal. My computer got infected with antivirus 2009, which is not so much ANTI as it is VIRUS. Apparently my mcafee didn't catch it. I had to take in my computer to get it cleaned. And $379 dollars, a new new modem, updated memory, and yada yada yada later...I'm back on. I decided two things.
1. We are all addicted to this darn computer. The kids asked to go to the library on Monday--to get online not to READ.
2. I probably get more done during the day w/out the internet distracting me. But can you blame me? I'd much rather see what y'all are up to on your blogs than, say, clean the bathrooms.
Anyway, I'm back!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Story of my life! Every free moment I get, I check blogs! Maybe I should try a few days without internet, and not while on vacation, lol! I bet I'd get tons done, ha ha!
Post a Comment