I keep looking at my house. Thinking. Wondering. Pondering...where should I begin? If I'm going to have my house on the market in a month or so, what should I get rid of? What should go into storage? Do I really have to paint?
So, here I sit. Not doing anything about it. It's just too daunting of a task. So, I procrastinate. I have pandora blaring in my ears and the computer luring me in.
Other things that are keeping me from doing actual work:
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Here's what you do: Just give up on the whole moving idea...it's not a good plan anyway & WAY TOO MUCH WORK!!!
Just think...moving is the best way to force you to do all the stuff you have been putting off. Cleaning closets, sorting and organizing, keeping the house clean for showing it, painting, etc. Maybe I need to plan a major move...
Post a Comment