Right now the kids have Spring Break. It's been nice. We spent a couple of days in Dallas visiting with our friends the Wynnes. Adam Jr was Kyle's best friend when they lived in Katy. I think they'll be friends no matter where we live.
We toured the Cowboys Stadium. We weren't allowed on the field because they were setting it up for motorcross. So we got to tour the cheerleaders' locker room instead. I think we got ripped off
Kyle and Adam in 7th Heaven
Emily signing her name on a freight elevator wall. I think she signed it as Mrs. Bieber.
Man, they're not even old enough to date yet...
Man, they're not even old enough to date yet...
1 comment:
I suck right along with you...I have so many things to update and yet it isn't done. My latest excuse is that our computer is not working and I can't download pics...I am on the boys computer. 3 computers and I can't get it done. I can't believe they have an x in the street to mark the spot!
Post a Comment