* Emily broke her humorous bone. But it wasn't very funny. She'll be in a sling for another few weeks. I'm ready for her to be able to put toothpaste on a toothbrush by herself.
* Kyle got in a little skirmish with the neighbor boy. He came home complaining that his leg hurt and he could hardl walk. His dad gave him a little pep talk and the leg healed...like magic. The boys were playing basketball together after school the next day.
*Kyle is playing basketball in a community league. He hasn't played on a bball team in years, but really enjoys it. Practices are Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30-8:45 p.m. Bummer of a time.
*I'm going through sugar withdrawals. After having so many cookies, sweets, treats, etc. in the house during the holidays, I am craving them again like crazy. Haven't gotten on the scale yet. I might be paying for Weight Watchers again if I'm not careful.
*Greg started wearing contacts and is trying to go swimming after work. I'm gonna have a hottie by the end of the year. :-)
*Haven't made any official resolutions yet, but I'm trying to stay more organized, get to the gym every day (or close to it), and be more productive with my time.
*I've only written 2009 once.
*Life is good.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's soo cool that Kyle is playing basketball this year. Adam is too, only his practice is at 6:30 in the morning...yuck. Although, if Adam's in town, he takes him, so I can't complain too much! Sorry to hear about poor Emily's arm. That stinks, way to start the New Year, right? Oh, and I totally understand about the sugar withdrawals, I'm going through them myself. I did step on the scale, though...should've waited one more week, lol!!!
Post a Comment