Scout Court of Honor: Kyle is doing great in his scouting endeavors. And we are encouraging him as much as possible because we know the enthusiasm won't last forever. Right now he's just waiting a few months to get his rank advancement. Hopefully he'll get his Eagle next year.
Football season: We are glad that Kyle is playing on a school team this year. It means practices after school (ie. Mom only has to pick up at 5 p.m., not drive all around town) and Monday night games. He missed the first few weeks of football because of his arm splint. I'm such a good mom because I couldn't even find him at the last game. It's so hard to read numbers when they're all in a jumbled pile on the ground.
Emily wanted her hair cut--noticably short. It's still messy, but she sure is cute. Now she looks like she's getting older. (sniff, sniff)

1 comment:
I was hoping you'd post pictures of his room...it looks awesome! Can't wait to show the Adams!!! Oh, and Emily's hair is soooo cute, she does look older!!! It looks like you are staying as busy as ever, lol!!!
Post a Comment