Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My "new" toy

I got a Nikon D60 for Mother's Day. I love looking at it. It's so shiny and new. I pull it out of its case and think of all the great pictures I'll take---someday. Right now I have no idea how to use it. I'm afraid to change lenses for fear I'll break something. And there are so many different buttons and gadgets on this thing. I never thought I'd be scared of a camera, but this thing causes major anxiety. My goal is to post a picture using this camera in the next month. Somebody hold me accountable.

3 comments:

Hot Pants said...

So, you got this in May? You set a goal to take a picture with it by October? Come on Julie, I know you can come up with a better excuse than being too afraid. Just take it out, take off the lens cover, and push that button. You can do it.

Michelle said...

if you need some help, call Karen. she has a Nikon. she showed me how to use my Canon...

Sonia said...

Very nice, I can't wait to see the pictures you take! Maybe it can be a picture of Kyle's room, if you finished painting it! I won't hold you to it though, I'm the queen of procrastination!!!