And, this picture is proof that my husband is a wise man. He knows that 'when mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy'. So, he got me tickets on the Dow plane for a quick, two-day trip to Texas to see my best friends and get my fill of Mexican food. Did I mention there's no good Mexican food in Midland, Michigan?? Probably because I haven't seen any Mexicans in Midland either. Go figure. This photo lends itself to some kind of a joke: A Guatelmalan, an American, a Mexican and a Filipino walk into a bar....
We're with the owner of the restaurant--the man who hugs us when we walk in the door. Gracias amigas!
I had a WONDERFUL time.
2 comments:
Love these pictures. Your place looks absolutely beautiful! Sounds like you are fitting right in. That was nice you could come back to TX for 2 days!
The Canadian ducked.
Post a Comment