
Well, even though this move has been a comedy of errors. We are officially homeowners in Midland, MI. We are living amongst boxes and debris. And not finding much time to deal with it.
Since our stuff arrived a day late, I decided to paint the office. Then, I started on Emily's room. Neither one of the kids is staying in the room they will eventually make home. But I can't blame Kyle for not wanting to stay in a pink room.
The kitchen is unpacked and put away, which is the most important thing. We have internet, obviously, but no TV. Oh yeah, we don't have dishes either. I decided to dump the ones I had in Katy (plates, bowls, salad plates, etc) because they were looking shabby. And, why would I want to spend an hour unwrapping them all? Unfortunately, I haven't found any to buy yet. So, we'll just continue to be non-green and use paper and plastic for awhile. (Since plastic (Dow) pays the bills in our home, Greg can't complain!)
The kids are bored. Greg works all the time. And I'm sore and crabby. Yep. Things are still the same wherever we live!!!
2 comments:
Hmmm...sounds like you need a vacation! Good thing you are moved though.
I hope you're getting all settled in now and life can get a little less hectic. Everytime anyone mentions Michigan I get asked when we are going to go visit you guys! I guess we should let you get settled first ;)
Post a Comment