Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cross your fingers


We're waiting to hear if they accepted our offer. Wish us luck because Greg's gonna have an 1100 mile commute if we don't get it.

9 comments:

Angel Rogers said...

Here's hoping! Good luck!

Kari said...

Beautiful home!!!! Good luck to you guys!! Does this mean your house in TX is under contract?

Julie said...

We came to an agreement on price, but are waiting for relocation to sign. Hopefully they won't have any better offers before then. No contract on our TX home, but Dow will buy it so I'm not too worried.

Karen said...

GOOOOOD LUCCCCKKKK!!!!

Hot Pants said...

It's so cute!!! We need inside pics!

Michelle said...

What a cute house! I hope you guys get it!

Rendi said...

This is definitely an upgrade from the last place I saw you in (apt in WI and of course your IL apt!) Don't you love the comfort of corporate relo packages??? You still haven't answered my question from before...you in for October???

Julie said...

Rendi-I can't even imagine what those apts in Elgin are like now! They weren't exactly nice when we were fresh out of college.

Still not sure about Mexico. Greg wants to get into his new job full time and figure things out before making any decisions. Right now he's between the two. I did get my passport, however, so I'm ready to go!

We will only be 5 hours from Chicago when we live in Midland, so let us know whenever you're there.

Rendi said...

Julie...we would love if you were able to make it to Mexico. It's still a ways out (too long if you ask me!) so we'll hope you are able to. That reminds me that I need to get my passport renewed myself!
I don't know when I am in IL next, but I will surely let you know! I haven't ever been to MI so maybe I will need to get there. I hadn't been to IN even though we lived right next to it, so I was able to drive through last March!