
Greg gave me this orchid for Valentine's Day. And I got him something. His favorite: an itunes card.
The kids had a piano recital before their piano teacher left for China. I had to find a piano teacher in a hurry. Thanks go to Ramona who took on two extra students at a moment's notice. Now, if those two kids of mine would only practice.
We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, where my dear husband got up and started singing to Tina Turner's "What's Love Got to Do With It" Can't you see the cup's resemblence to a microphone? Too much Diet Coke for you buddy.
And, lastly, Greg's been scanning old photos and we've been reminiscing. Weren't my kids just so cute? OK. I'm a little biased, but it's easy to forget how little they were. I forgot just how little Kyle was when he started on his insulin pump. He seemed like a big kid, but I guess he was just out of kindergarten. The pump has gotten smaller since then, thankfully! And I'm pretty sure we had to beg and bribe to get them to hold hands even back then.
3 comments:
Ahhh Julie- I am so touched that you dedicated the post to me! I have so little time to run through certain blogs and I need more timely updates. Greg has been the photo man on facebook, but I need a little dialog too! Thanks for obliging me! I remember when the kids were so little...
I love the pictures of the kids! They were little cuties, and still are! Thanks for the update!!! Maybe one day my kids will get along, lol!
Love the update, Julie! You have more readers than you think! ;)
Post a Comment