After spending a wonderful week in Texas, we had to return home. There's this little thing called Greg's job that made us return. I now have to accept the fact that this is for real. We are going to be here for awhile. Not just a month.Pretty soon I will start to get things organized, and life will get back to normal. For now, however, I'm in a constant state of stress. Although I really shouldn't be. The "hard part" is supposed to be over, right? NOT.
My parents came for a visit this week. That was a nice. We did a couple touristy things. And we even happened upon a Sonic in Birch Run. I thought I was in Heaven. I wasn't sure how I could get along without my Route 44 Diet Coke with cherry for too long. Thank goodness I'll be in Birch Run next week again taking the kids clothes shopping at the outlet mall. Did I mention there's no good shopping in Midland?
Anyway, it's time for me to move on and be happy. Or as Greg says, at least pretend to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment